Seeking Beta Readers for an Adult Psychological Thriller Script

Chain dog

Aug 22, 2021, 4:34:46 PM8/22/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I have been working off and on on a series of psychological thriller scripts for nearly eight years. The first one planned to be released is titled "The Stranger Everybody Knows". It revolves a young woman who returns to her small rural hometown after a seven year disappearance shocking those she once knew. However she has a secret to hide but that's hard to do when everybody's eyes are on you. So she suddenly starts an impromptu investigation of a house that mysteriously burned down with unforeseen consequences.

Parts of the prologue needs looked over. I'll post the rest when it's ready. Anyone interested?

Megan J. Kaleita

Sep 21, 2021, 4:33:55 PM9/21/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I am! I've also got a small-town thriller/dark comedy script I'm bumbling with and need a critique and accountability reader Wanna trade?