Seeking Long-Term Critique Partner for Asian Fantasy Romance

Wera Niyom

Jul 17, 2024, 10:47:42 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hello all!

I'm Wera. I specialize in fantasy romance featuring Asian characters. I write everything from YA to Adult and self-publish my works currently. However, for the project I am working on I am looking for a long-term critique partner to review a Thai magical girl series as I write. I currently have around 70k words of book 1 completed. I do not currently have an agent, but am interested in querying this series in the future. Would like to get other Asian CPs, since my main cast is Asian.

More info about the story:

  • YA (the prequel, which will be shared later is Adult)
  • Fantasy with romance and action
  • Third person omniscient, mainly in English with some Thai phrases or words (but in-text definitions are offered for anything in romanized Thai).
  • There are a couple of gxg pairings, so you'd have to be okay with reading LGBT romances.
  • Possible triggers: death & grief
If you are interested or need more information, you can contact me via email at: wera...@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from someone!
~Wera