Looking for a CP/Writing Buddy for YA Fantasy

Blu Burry

Mar 5, 2024, 1:14:50 PMMar 5
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on editing/rewriting my novel. I wrote a draft zero last November during NaNoWriMo, and now I am trying to get it into something less messy and more story. My novel is lightly inspired by South Asian mythology and is queer. I'm looking for someone to help keep each other accountable, as well as brainstorm with. I also would like to exchange chapters and help give each other regular feedback. My goals are to one day be a published author.

A short blurb:

In a world where the daevas and asuras no longer walk amongst mortals, and where everyone is born with an elemental affinity, but not all affinities are considered equal, Pari Balakrishnan who is born with an affinity for wind is trying to master earth. However, when she and her friend Anish interact with a girl born with an affinity for water, they are expelled. Now Pari and Anish must join hands with Aarna and Sahil to find the Sh'nya, a piece of void magic that Pari believes will solve all her problems.

Some books I love/ define me as a reader: An Education in Malice, The Tainted Cup, A Study in Drowning, Down Comes the Night, Song of the Last Kingdom duology, The Grimrose Girls duology, Daughter of the Moon Goddess, A Memory Called Empire, The Star Touched Queen Duology, The Stormlight Archive, The Name of the Wind, Six of Crows duology, King of Scars duology, the GameWorld trilogy

Feel free to respond to this post or contact me at kmwri...@gmail.com

Thanks and Happy Writing to y'all!

Wera Niyom

Jul 17, 2024, 10:51:08 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello!

Are you still looking for a CP/Writing Buddy for your story? Would be interested in discussing further to see if we'd be a good fit. I'm currently working on a story that is inspired by Sailor Moon and Winx Club.

~Wera