Seeking CP for YA Sci-Fi

Erin Phillips

Jan 14, 2022, 4:33:55 PM1/14/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi there,

I am an agented author working on my second novel. My first is a YA fantasy that is still on submission, but it has been awhile now, so we sadly might be pulling the plug on it soon. In the meantime, I'm working on a YA sci-fi that I hope to be able to send to my agent some time this spring. It's still in progress, but I'm about 33k words in right now. If you are interested, I could either send you what I have so far as a whole, or I could send it chapter by chapter. Just let me know which you'd prefer.

I don't really have a blurb for the sci-fi yet, but I'd describe it as The Disasters x Buffy the Vampire Slayer (in space). The main character is a teen girl and bounty hunter living in poverty on a space station, whose best friend is a one-of-a-kind, sentient artificial intelligence that happens to "live" in her battle helmet.

Shoot me an email if you're interested!