ISO Opinionated Readers Who Are Serious Writer(s)

WeWho Write

Jun 23, 2024, 9:54:33 PM (14 days ago) Jun 23
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello, I've nearly finished a memoir. I'm seeking one or more reliable, honest Readers/Writers who can BETA Read my MS and weigh in on what's wrong, what's extraneous, whether it has sufficient plot/story/interest and who are looking for the same sort of thing OR a reasonably similar read & critique.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

WeWho Write

Jun 23, 2024, 9:59:25 PM (14 days ago) Jun 23
to Critique Partner Matchup
P.S. I would like to start with a trial to see how it goes. If we agree that the trial goes well, I'd be interested in a long-term critique partnership as I've written a number of stories, a couple more books, as well as essays. Thanks for your consideration!