Critique Group Looking for Members (Fantasy/Sci-fi)

Sarah T (Salmon)

Jul 22, 2024, 1:19:28 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello! I am part of a writers group that meets over voice chat every other Wednesday at 6:00 - 8:00 pm PST

We are hoping to find two new members who would be interested in joining our critique roundtable!

Here is a link to more information and also the application: Octoprose

If you have any questions let me know!

Sarah T (Salmon)

Jul 22, 2024, 3:34:03 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to Critique Partner Matchup
The application does not automatically take your Email!
If you responded but did not leave your contact information for us to get back to you - please message me here!