Brainstorm buddy, contemporary fiction / cozy mystery

Miranda Mascione

Aug 2, 2021, 3:07:20 PM8/2/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi!

I've reached the midpoint in my manuscript and I'm feeling stuck. I have a rough outline and know the ending but specific scenes aren't coming to me. I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of. Happy to bounce back!

The novel is centered around a group of women in a small town gardening club. One of them is being accused of a crime she didn't commit and the ladies band together to clear her name and solve the mystery.

Please let me know if you're interested in reading and providing feedback!

Amita Basu

Aug 18, 2021, 8:44:29 AM8/18/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Dear Miranda,

Your post caught my attention; brainstorming a WIP sounds appealing. Your novel sounds offbeat. I'd love to be of help by reading chapters or discussing outlines.

I'm writing a speculative novel in a historical setting; the style is literary realism. I also write flash & short fiction set in the present day, again literary. Do let me know if you'd like to try a critique partnership. My email is eltum...@gmail.com

My message here disappeared, so I'm reposting.

Best regards.

Amita