YA Fantasy Romance Novel

Aliece Wright

Jun 1, 2022, 9:22:47 PM6/1/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
I am looking for CPs/beta-readers for the first draft of my romance novel, Another Part of You. It is around 148000 words (pretty chunky, I know) so the first three chapters is good to start.

Here's the blurb:

Ever since they first met, Ruby has always been the antagonist in Eric’s life and she has never understood why. Until now. Through the chaos of juggling her final weeks at University and the problems surrounding this enigmatic boy, she finds herself falling deeper into his world and finally learns the reason behind his hostility - that she has turned him into something not entirely human. And even more than that, they are soulmates destined for each other.

But what she never imagined would come from all this is the unanticipated response of her lifelong best friend, Dylan. Blinded by jealousy, Ruby finds herself at the point of his anger, bringing with him a series of events that would put them all in danger.

My favourite books are the Shiver trilogy, the Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games and the Maximum Ride series to name a few. I am currently reading through the Outlander books and am enjoying them so far!

Send me an email if you're interested!

aliece...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Aliece