Seeking CP for Contemporary Romance

Hannah Hanson

Apr 26, 2024, 12:14:49 PMApr 26
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi,

I'm seeking a CP who writes contemporary romance. I'm an unagented writer actively pursuing publication, and an experienced CP. Just a note, I'm not a great fit for sports romance or romance novels exploring the experience of infertility.

A few of my favorite contemporary romance novels: The Kiss Quotient, The Unhoneymooners, Exes and O's, and The Roughest Draft.

If you would be interested in swapping a few chapters to see if we're a good fit, let me know!

Lalo MacKenzie

Jun 1, 2024, 10:13:05 PMJun 1
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello, my name is Lalo and I am in the midst of writing a YA fantasy with elements of romance. It centers around the fae and includes magic with souls. Not sure if we'd be a good fit but I think it's worth a try.