Long-Term Critique Partner(s) Wanted for Adult Dark Fantasy Novel

R.L.

Jun 24, 2022, 1:15:35 PM6/24/22
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hey all,

I write adult dark fantasy and recently completed my fourth manuscript that I’m preparing to query. I’d love to find a long-term critique partner that enjoys similar storytelling, but I’m also open to just swapping query submission packages for critique.

The last book I read was The Wolf and The Woodsman, and the novel that epitomizes me as a reader is The Library at Mount Char. I also enjoy anything by Grady Hendrix or V.E. Schwab.

While I read widely, I’m most familiar with expectations in fantasy and horror and would probably make the best critique partner for those genres. I’m happy to swap a blurb and the first 50 pages to see if we click. If interested, please shoot me an email!

Thanks!

R.L.