Re: Looking for Critique Group for fantasy

Message has been deleted

Katya Hernández

May 18, 2021, 10:39:13 AM5/18/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I Catherine!

I'm Katya, currently working on the first draft of my first YA fantasy novel, and I have the second draft of an adult fantasy sitting with an editor at the moment. I'm a 39-year-old Latina author, so I'd be very interested in joining. What would be the next step?
On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 7:30:23 PM UTC-6 catherin...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi!

I'm looking to set up a critique group for fantasy writers.

A little bit about me: I write YA fantasy. I was born and raised in Cambodia.

I call this a fantasy group, but anyone who's interested at all is welcome. I'm thinking of meeting online weekly or biweekly to help each other with our crafts while also being supportive of one another. I hope to set up a diverse group of writers, so if you're a marginalized author, I'd love to have you.

If you're interested in joining, send me an email at catherin...@gmail.com. Thank you!

Cath