CCN Systematic Reviews

violam

Jan 29, 2019, 7:48:13 AM1/29/19
to Critical Care Nutrition

Some of you may be familiar with our previous clinical practice guidelines (CPGs). We are no longer producing CPGs but are still updating the literature periodically. Our systematic reviews cover the same topics as our previous CPG work and include the latest and best summaries of evidence in critical care nutrition.  To read the latest and best summaries of evidence in critical care nutrition, see:

https://criticalcarenutrition.com/systematic-reviews

We hope you find these results useful in your clinical practice and we encourage you to provide us with your feedback or questions.

Thank you for continuing to support Critical Care Nutrition.