My new skepticism & teaching blog

Matt Lowry

Jan 17, 2009, 3:59:55 PM1/17/09
to Critical Teaching
Howdy all,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a skepticism &
teaching blog...

http://skepticalteacher.wordpress.com

There are only 4 or 5 posts so far, but over time I would appreciate
any feedback that you could provide. Thanks in advance.

Cheers - Matt

badrescher

Jan 17, 2009, 5:55:26 PM1/17/09
to Critical Teaching
VERY nice job, Matt. Not that I expected anything less.

I especially like your use of the dragon in the trash story.

Keep it flowing!

- Barb

I'm a bit swamped at the moment, but I will try to post some comments
(I'm assuming you've go

kil...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2009, 7:56:12 PM1/17/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com
Great - you're on my blogroll! :D

k.

Dean Baird

Jan 18, 2009, 3:50:19 PM1/18/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com
While we're sharing...

Skepticism in the Classroom is a page of ready-to-go lessons in skepticism/critical thinking.

Cosmos in the Classroom is for those looking for curriculum relating to the Carl Sagan mini-series.

The Blog of Phyz, my (relatively) old blog, includes many posts relating to skepticism in the classroom as well.

If you're a physics teacher just looking for some yum, please explore The Phyz Home Page.
(Don't miss the high-speed video page, fellow geeks!)

Dean