Meeting Attendance?

badrescher

Feb 20, 2009, 11:23:17 PM2/20/09
to Critical Teaching
Rather than hunt through the threads to get a headcount, can everyone
who is planning to attend TAM and/or Dragon*Con this year chime in,
please? I'll start.

I'll be at both TAM & Dragon*Con

kil...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2009, 11:27:13 PM2/20/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com
Barb: I'll be at both TAM & Dragon*Con
Matt: Both
Kylie: Only D*C.

cste...@yahoo.com

Feb 21, 2009, 10:29:24 AM2/21/09
to Critical Teaching
I'll most likely be at TAM.

Also, please remember our flyer when it is appropriate to hand out
something that is a half sheet in size.

cstein

Skepticality

Feb 21, 2009, 12:46:30 PM2/21/09
to Critical Teaching
Since my wife REALLY wanted to go and have a 'real' vacation... I
think we will only be at Dragon*Con this year. We went to TAM the past
few years, but it eats into our budget, especially with me still doing
rehab and not back to work full-time. So, we just can't do TAM again
this year, unless someone that runs TAM things it is worth it for us
to come and kicks in some budget. But, I SERIOUSLY doubt it.

podblackdotcom

Feb 22, 2009, 8:18:33 AM2/22/09
to Critical Teaching
I find that real pity on several levels, Derek. :( But I will say, I
will look more forward to D*C knowing that you guys will be there
110%! :)

victori...@uconn.edu

Feb 23, 2009, 6:37:12 PM2/23/09
to Critical Teaching