BIG NEWS!! PLEASE READ

badrescher

Mar 2, 2009, 9:00:56 PM3/2/09
to Critical Teaching
We now have a domain & a "regular" forum interface. It is set up with
categories and a few stickies are already posted. The library is
there, but the list (with links) is currently in a sticky post. I hope
to put up a home page that is linked to the forums soon. In the
meantime, the forum is open for business.

Please register as soon as possible and continue discussions there.
Feel free to copy posts that you think should be preserved as we would
like to close this group in June, 2009.

Let me know if anything is missing or does not quite work.

http://www.criticalteaching.org OR http://criticalteaching.org

- Barb

kil...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:47:21 PM3/2/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Matt Lowry

Mar 3, 2009, 11:48:11 AM3/3/09
to Critical Teaching
Super fantabulous! I'm outta here :)

Mike....@csiro.au

Mar 3, 2009, 6:28:22 PM3/3/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com

A huge, massive thank-you to Barb for getting the CTEG site up and running. She has done an absolutely tremendous job.

I'm keen on moving action from here to the website for several reasons. While there is a certain convenience to having a mailing list, I feel the forum board provides a better resource. I also would prefer to keep administration to one field rather than split it across two. Thirdly, I'd rather not have two discussion sources (a mailing list and a forum board). For that reason, the google group mailing list will be closing down in the next couple of months. Don't panic - I won't be shutting its gates too soon. However I am trying to usher people across to the new site.

To get the ball rolling, please sign up and contribute to a thread I started in the discussion section: http://www.criticalteaching.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15

I'm eagre to get a concise landing page happening for people to view. With luck, the site will eventually collect traffic from anybody interested in understanding how people learn to become critical thinkers. I'd rather they have some easy to read information to catch their eye rather than a forum board. Any assistance or offers in that regard would be most appreciated.

The progress we're making is awesome. Thanks all.

Mike McRae
Science by Email, CSIRO Education
PO Box 225, Dickson ACT 2602
Phone: 02 6276 6291 Mobile: 0423 596 774
Email: mike....@csiro.au | Web: www.csiro.au/education