SkeptiCamp

1 view

Matt Lowry

Feb 25, 2009, 8:48:39 PM2/25/09
to Critical Teaching
Howdy all,

I was listening to the latest SGU podcast this past weekend, and they
interviewed Angie McQuaig of SkeptiCamp. She's the educational
director for SkeptiCamp, and it seemed to me that many of the topics
she was discussing are right up the CTEG's alley. Here's the
podcast...

http://media.libsyn.com/media/skepticsguide/skepticast2009-02-11.mp3

I was wondering whether or not we might consider contacting her about
our group. Thoughts? Does anyone know her?

Cheers - Matt

kil...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2009, 9:00:50 PM2/25/09
to critical...@googlegroups.com
I don't listen to SGU but I have been keeping an eye on that particular camp for a bit, she's one of Daniel Loxton's friends, I think... I recently befriended her on Facebook, will see if she's interested? However, even if she can't come along, she'd be a great networking contact, wouldn't she?

Actually, will have to tell Daniel and Martin about what we're planning today - I just hope there's enough room on the panels for you guys if there's a massive influx of guests!!