Critical Manners Website?

Zambini

Aug 2, 2009, 1:53:12 AM8/2/09
to Critical Manners Ride SF
I did some googling and this is the only thing I found even resembling
a website for Critical Manners. I'm in Santa Cruz and I would love to
do something like this. But I've got no idea how to or of any website
or anything. I don't even know if Critical Manners is a real group or
just an event =|

Hit me with an email with a website to be pointed to or maybe even we
can set up a website to get things going?

Reama

Aug 19, 2009, 5:41:18 AM8/19/09
to Critical Manners Ride SF
Hi Zambini,

This pretty much is it as far as a website goes. My name is Reama and
I am the woman who started this ride back in December 2006. I no
longer live in SF and I'm not sure if the rides are still taking place
there but I hope they are!

I'd love to get a website together.

I'm sorry about the slow reply and post. I don't check this email
often and I moderate posts solely to prevent spammers from taking over
the board.

Reama