Bike friendly businesses

Critical...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2007, 3:01:07 PM4/7/07
to Critical Manners Ride SF
Please, share some of your favorite bike friendly businesses, and tell
us why you like them. It's important to me to support businesses that
share my philosophy that the bike is perfect for everyday
transportation, and support riding a bike in this city.

One of my favorites, and a supporter of Critical Manners since the
beginning, is Gestalt Haus. They offer indoor bike parking, and
discounts to C. Manners riders after the ride. Our rides tend to end
up here, because of the bike parking and the variety of beers on tap.

Gestalt:
3159 16th Street, between Valencia and Guerrero.
San Francisco, CA

Critical...@gmail.com

May 5, 2007, 12:07:31 PM5/5/07
to Critical Manners Ride SF
Rainbow Grocery at 14th & Folsom. They offer a 10% discount to SFBC
members that arrive by bike and show their membership card. They also
offer indoor bike parking.