CRISPR/Cas9

Choudary Ahmed

Sep 15, 2023, 5:18:16 PM9/15/23
to Genome Engineering using CRISPR/Cas Systems
Hi Experts
I have been trying to develop the CRISPR/Cas9 lentivirus based whole genome screening for our broad-spectrum antiviral drugs
recently to check the lentivirus I did the p24 ELISA and I showed that high levels of p24 compared to standard.
does it mean there is functional lentivirus?
the cell line we will be trying in these screens are Huh7 and HIV-expressing Hap1 cells.
the optimum killing doses of Peuro for these cells were Huh7 1.6ug/ml and for Hap1(1.3ug/ml). does these Puro values are within what you observe?

I am unable to see the Cas9 in WB and also when I titer the lentivirus it is low (6-15%). compare to control, any thoughts on that?

thank you.