sequencing GECKO library pools

Meenu Kesarwani

Jul 18, 2023, 12:53:45 PM7/18/23
to Genome Engineering using CRISPR/Cas Systems
Hi Julia and the community
I have amplified the libraries from almost 30 samples from my screen (human GECKO version 2 with two plasmid system). will be doing gel purification and then pooling.
Is it recommended to do small scale seq and see if it worked? for just go for pooling samples and seq all at once?
is there an updated protocol to the nature protocols paper 2017, Vol, 12-4?
I am not sure how to asses if everything has worked before spending so much money for seq.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
I have not received any answer to my previous question either, Really appreciate if someone can help.
Meenu