Re: [CrisisCommons] Abridged summary of crisiscommons@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

om G

May 14, 2022, 10:34:43 PM5/14/22
to crisis...@googlegroups.com
We have the drive and experience. Nothing coordinated has been made.

With chains like Cardano we can invent anything we can imagine.

I’ve never stopped working on my has-needs idea. In fact, it’s only become more relevant and important.

Om
On May 3, 2022, 17:58 -0400, crisis...@googlegroups.com, wrote:
"Mike Russell - @planetrussell" <mrus...@planetrussell.net>: May 03 10:40AM -0700

Greetings, all.

Original 2009 Crisis Camp-er here.

Interested in potential collaborations in which I can contribute via my
experience working in public-private partnerships ...more
Spike <spik...@gmail.com>: May 03 08:30PM +0100

Hello Mike,

First bit of action on this list for a lonnnngggggg time.

Just saying that we have still got 597 subscribers to this list so
hopefully something will shake out of the woodwork ;-) ...more