Fwd: [PLOTS] UK-based job opportunity in bringing together grassroots science initiatives and policy-makers

Spike

Mar 8, 2016, 5:42:39 AM3/8/16
to CrisisCommons, crisis-ca...@googlegroups.com, London-ICT4...@meetup.com, c.regala...@gmail.com

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [PLOTS] UK-based job opportunity in bringing together grassroots science initiatives and policy-makers
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 08:31:17 +0000
From: Cindy Regalado <c.regala...@gmail.com>
To: publicla...@googlegroups.com

Hello All, I'm Cindy, Public Lab community organiser based in the UK would like to spread the word about a new and exciting opportunity working in a European context bringing together grassroots science initiatives and policy-makers to learn from each other. If interested or know of someone who would please pass this on. More information below:

UK-based position open: European Coordination & Knowledge Transfer Manager

We are looking for a driven and future-oriented person with a passion for and experience in science and engineering. You will be a part of shaping the future of European Research and Innovation by bringing together innovators, policy makers, academic researchers and the private sector from across the continent. Our company, Tekiu is taking on an instrumental role in a new pan-European project on citizen science & Responsible Research and Innovation. Your role will be to help key decision makers meet with innovators, Do-It-Yourself and grassroots science initiatives, help them understand each other and ensure that the knowledge transferred leads to action. Tekiu is a London-based, private knowledge transfer business incorporated in 2012. Our expertise is in planning and running high quality, bespoke technical visits and scientific exchanges. Interested? More information on this UK-based job posting can be found here.

Best,
Cindy
--
Post to this group at publicla...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science" group.