the Principles for an Equitable and Effective Disaster Response

Greg Bloom

Apr 1, 2020, 8:22:11 PM4/1/20
to crisis...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks - I shared this with someone who encouraged me to share it here:

We just published this set of Principles for Equitable and Effective Disaster Response. It may be useful for folks engaged in network-centric organizing: https://medium.com/@greggish/introducing-the-principles-of-equitable-disaster-response-89f0e2b44de9

Here's the statement of principles itself, and the source where your feedback is welcome.

I'd be glad to discuss further! Already using these locally to help guide conversations about what people might be able to do (and  maybe shoudln't try to do) to help.