Re: [CrisisCommons] Digest for crisiscommons@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Sulaiman Niazi

Jan 30, 2020, 5:45:53 PM1/30/20
to crisis...@googlegroups.com
I have app for Crisis/disaster communication as well that I am just lauching: Konnectapp.com.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in collaborating!

Sulaiman

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:57 PM <crisis...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Luis Hernando Aguilar <luishe...@gmail.com>: Jan 30 11:30AM -0500

Dear all
Is inspiring to see all those messages :)
Is nice to see all those initiatives!

When I have done free time of my UN duties, I lead a disaster risk
reduction initiative named "Kitum" under the umbrella of The Iberoamerican
General Secretariat. We promote the citizen participation in disaster risk
reduction using the technology. We aim to cover Iberoamerica (Spain,
Portugal, Andorra, and from Mexico to Argentina) more info in kitum.org
(will be nice to join efforts!)

About myself, after Haiti and Chile in 2010, I supported (with some of you
guys) the Libia crisismap and keep working with colombian crisis. In 2013
as Part of UNOCHA I participated in the Haiyan /Yolanda typhoon response in
the Philippines. In 2014-2015 as part of UNMEER I lived in Sierra Leona,
Liberia and Guinea during the Ebola outbreak. I provided support to the
Ecuador earthquake response and then I moved to WHO, to work in the Syria
crisis response. I provided support to the Venezuela migration and my last
deployment was last year with WHO I'm Moçambique, after Idai and Keneth
cyclones.

Leaving those emergencies I do see how important are initiatives such as
Crisis Commons! For sure!

Please feel free to ask any questions and receive a big humanitarian hug :D

Luis

El mar., 28 de enero de 2020 12:09, Richard Taylor <
Julie Wolf <julie...@gmail.com>: Jan 30 12:39PM -0800

Great work Luis! Here's a humanitarian hug back at you!
Question for all: Whose on the Facebook group (poked a day or 2 ago about
this GGroup and a possible Zoom meeting (s)?.
If ts it gets too hard here ("too many message) to communicate we can also
try FB.

Julie Wolf

Permablitz Pacific Northwest
https://www.facebook.com/PermablitzPacificNorthwest
Northwest Permaculture Convergence Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/northwestpermaculture/> and new YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV4jUa2ddhGktFqzA6tLx0g/about?view_as=subscriber>

Global Earth Repair Facilitator https://earthrepair.friendsofthetrees.net/

OrganicFoodBliss on Wordpress & Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/organicfoodbliss/>
SYOS a Skype Knowledge Membership: SeeYouOnSkype.com
<http://seeyouonskype.com/>

1-360-275-0212 Home Office
1-858-848-7047 Text Me (GoogleVoice)
Skype: Julie Wolf - Skype Strategist

<http://skypechat.net>

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 8:30 AM Luis Hernando Aguilar <