Re: [swift-discuss] SwiftUp @ Chirp

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jan 26, 2010, 12:31:22 AM1/26/10
to swift...@googlegroups.com, crisis...@googlegroups.com, crisis...@googlegroups.com
I am going! Yes to a Swift / Ushahidi / CrisisFilter meetup, although I was hoping Twitter would invite us to give a paper about all we accomplished with Twitter between now and April 14th! ;-) Anybody want to write a proposal we can send off to the conference committee?

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM, Jon <j...@ushahidi.com> wrote:
To anyone interested in going to the Twitter developer conference Chirp in April, I'll be there and Swift/Ushahidi will host an unofficial meetup, perhaps a dinner or drinks.  For details on tickets http://chirp.twitter.com/

To save you some time, the password when I registered was "twitterapi" but they may be changing it every few hours.

--
Jon Gosier
+256.773806071

url - http://swift.ushahidi.com/
skype - j.gosier
twitter - jongos

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness