Re: Portland, Oregon

CrisisCommons

Sep 25, 2010, 12:06:46 AM9/25/10
to Michael Kubler, Pascal Schuback, Deborah Bryant, Crisis...@gmail.com, misslaur...@gmail.com, Heather Leson, Chris Blow, Reid Beels, CrisisCampPDX
Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for getting in touch! Let me connect you with some great people in PDX as well as some folks in Seattle. There was a great effort in Portland for Haiti. Maybe you guys can connect for coffee to chat about getting PDX rolling for the fall?

http://crisiscamphaitipdx.eventbrite.com/

Would be really awesome - here is more information about Saturday's Global CrisisCamp Day -

http://crisiscommons.org/blog/2010/09/15/globalcrisiscampda/

Best,
Heather