Fwd: [CrisisMappers] Crisis Mappers Helpdesk System Idea

1 view

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Jan 24, 2010, 4:06:08 PM1/24/10
to crisis...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim McNamara <mcnama...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CrisisMappers] Crisis Mappers Helpdesk System Idea
To: crisis...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Dino Pagliardi <dpagl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting a helpdesk
system going for the the requests
we receive?

This is exactly what Sahana's request management system that was advertised a few days ago as being fully operational covers. We have built a ticketing system that covers both Ushahidi & Tweak the Tweet requests. We have well over 1600 requests a this stage.

I strongly encourage all agencies to sign up (top right) of http://haiti.sahanafoundation.org/

My best,

Tim McNamara

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness