Reminder! CrisisCampDC Meet Up - THIS SATURDAY! :)

1 view

Heather Blanchard

Aug 18, 2009, 9:07:48 PM8/18/09
to CrisisCamp
Please send info around!

CrisisCampDC Meetup - Saturday, August 22 at 11am at Whitlows on
Wilson (2854 Wilson Blvd, Arlington VA). We really need some help in
working with the new camps, moving the concept of a CrisisCommons
forward and discussing the upcoming Hackathon in November.

Hope to see you there!

Heather
703-593-3823 mobile

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2854+Wilson+Blvd.+Arlington,+VA+22201&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.934478,92.8125&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

NoelDickover

Aug 21, 2009, 8:43:37 PM8/21/09
to CrisisCamp
See you tomorrow Heather. :)

On Aug 18, 9:07 pm, Heather Blanchard <poplifeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please send info around!
>
> CrisisCampDC Meetup - Saturday, August 22 at 11am at Whitlows on
> Wilson (2854 Wilson Blvd, Arlington VA). We really need some help in
> working with the new camps, moving the concept of a CrisisCommons
> forward and discussing the upcoming Hackathon in November.
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Heather
> 703-593-3823 mobile
>
> Directions:http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2854+Wils...

Heather Blanchard

Aug 21, 2009, 9:38:08 PM8/21/09
to CrisisCamp
See you there Noel and friends! Remember - 11am at Whitlows on Wilson
in the Clarendon section of Arlington.

:) Heather

Michael J. Russell

Aug 21, 2009, 10:53:45 PM8/21/09
to crisi...@googlegroups.com
Traveling in PA tomorrow...otherwise would make it a priority to participate!.

Mike Russell/@planetrussell
mrussell.vcf