CrisisCamp DC Project: Hackistan Project Meeting - Friday 4:30 - Fortius One - Court House

Heather Blanchard

Jun 18, 2009, 9:33:16 PM6/18/09
to CrisisCamp
Greetings,

I've shared a document with you called "CrisisCamp Hackathon":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rpOGvCnSIUAy9J7j50Gc5fw&inv=popli...@gmail.com

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open
this document, just click the link above.

REMINDER -

Just a reminder - we are meeting at Fortius One at 4:30 tomorrow to
follow up on the Hackathon discussion.

Let me know if you are coming so we can expect you -
crisis...@gmail.com

See you tomorrow!

Heather

Bart Stidham

Jun 18, 2009, 9:35:25 PM6/18/09
to crisi...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Thanks,
Bart

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

> Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:33:16 -0700
> Subject: CrisisCamp DC Project: Hackistan Project Meeting - Friday 4:30 - Fortius One - Court House
> From: popli...@gmail.com
> To: crisi...@googlegroups.com

CrisisCamp West

Jun 18, 2009, 11:56:20 PM6/18/09
to CrisisCamp
StoryCorps Example uploaded to CrisisCamp GoogleGroup
as referenced in Hackathon I spreadsheet

Audio @
http://www.storycorps.org/listen/stories/willis-cressman-and-his-niece-johanna-balzer

pdf @ files

On Jun 18, 6:33 pm, Heather Blanchard <poplifeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've shared a document with you called "CrisisCamp Hackathon":
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rpOGvCnSIUAy9J7j50Gc5fw&inv=poplifeg...@gmail.com
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open
> this document, just click the link above.
>
> REMINDER -
>
> Just a reminder - we are meeting at Fortius One at 4:30 tomorrow to
> follow up on the Hackathon discussion.
>
> Let me know if you are coming so we can expect you -
> crisiscomm...@gmail.com
>
> See you tomorrow!
>
> Heather

ndic...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2009, 11:57:12 AM6/19/09
to CrisisCamp
I'll try to be there. Can I get an address, and perhaps the best
places to park around there?

Noel
On Jun 18, 9:33 pm, Heather Blanchard <poplifeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've shared a document with you called "CrisisCamp Hackathon":
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rpOGvCnSIUAy9J7j50Gc5fw&inv=poplifeg...@gmail.com
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open
> this document, just click the link above.
>
> REMINDER -
>
> Just a reminder - we are meeting at Fortius One at 4:30 tomorrow to
> follow up on the Hackathon discussion.
>
> Let me know if you are coming so we can expect you -

Andrew Turner

Jun 19, 2009, 1:08:37 PM6/19/09
to crisi...@googlegroups.com
ndic...@gmail.com wrote:
I'll try to be there.  Can I get an address, and perhaps the best
places to park around there?

we're at
2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 307, Arlington, VA

on the 3rd floor above BBT on the corner of where Wilson &  Clarendon intersect. We're above the Courthouse metro on Orange line, and there is street parking (meter), and parking under our building and at 2300 Wilson Blvd.

My numbers are:
248-982-3609
703-647-2154

if you need to get in touch.