Blog & Collaboration site

Andrew Turner

Jan 14, 2010, 1:58:26 PM1/14/10
to crisis...@gmail.com, crisi...@googlegroups.com
After many emails yesterday and a quick meetup, I installed some tools
on CrisisCommons.org to organize some conversations and prepare for
CrisisCamp Haiti in several cities around the world.

I wanted to reach out to the group to get some feedback.

The main page: http://haiti.crisiscommons.org/ will host a blog about
news, organizations, efforts as they come up.

A collaboration tool: http://haiti.crisiscommons.org/atrium will host
various groups around themes (geo, communications, people finder) where
requests can be made (cases) and developers and volunteers can work on
these tickets/cases so there is less duplication of effort.

Are these useful tools that won't replicate other data gathering
efforts, but focus on connecting needs with volunteers?

Thanks for you thoughts,
Andrew

--
Andrew Turner