Future of the Hackathon event, London June 1st, Free

1 view

Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project)

May 14, 2013, 6:41:58 AM5/14/13
to crisis-ca...@googlegroups.com, sp...@tenbus.co.uk, Sara-Jayne Farmer, CrisisCommons, crisis...@googlegroups.com

Workshop format, examining process, procedures and tooling for bar camps, unconferences, hackathons, crisis camps and similar events. Should be an interesting crowd, and we have a series of 5 follow up events to actually test some of the ideas that come out of the "Swarm Cooperatives" event in actual hackathons.

It'll be a good chance to put heads together with other people running hackathon-type events in a neutral space, please come along.

Vinay

Spike (Chris Foote)

May 14, 2013, 7:44:34 AM5/14/13
to crisis-ca...@googlegroups.com, Vinay Gupta (Hexayurt Shelter Project), Sara-Jayne Farmer