Using MRI for boundary condition help

isaycroire

Jun 7, 2021, 7:26:00 PM6/7/21
to CRIMSON Users
Sliver.PNGHello,
I am quite new to this whole thing and I am learning as I go, but I'm still running into a few difficulties and I would really love to have some clarification on this from someone who knows what they're doing.

I am trying to simulate the aorta, and as part of that I need to specify boundary conditions. I understand that boundary conditions can be set up using PC-MRI. I have some PC-MRI of the Aorta but it is in a sagittal plane (as opposed to the axial plane of the MRI used for modelling the aorta). I have tried loading that in, but everytime I try to set boundary conditions the program crashes. Is this due to the fact the Aortic flow MRI is in sagittal plane?

Finally, when trying to load several other MRI DICOMS, I only see a narrow bar instead of the full picture, which is usually visible in other programs (such as DICOM viewers).

The first image attached is what shows up when I import the PC-MRI.

Kindest regards,
Andrew.