CRIMSONTemplateModule - Unable to access

arshkum...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 9:24:42 AM9/17/21
to CRIMSON Users
Hey everyone,

I am currently working on a project related to creating data-driven models for predicting heart function. I wanted to try and implement my own solver using the CRIMSON python package.

I tried to download and extract the CRIMSONTemplateModule from the documentation. However, when I click on the link for downloading it, the below message pops up.

Screenshot (124).png

It would be great if someone could let me know what would I need to do in order to get access to the CRIMSONTemplateModule file. The link that was provided in the documentation:

Thank you so much
Arsh Kumbhat

cart...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 6:06:33 AM9/18/21
to CRIMSON Users
Hi Arsh,

Great to hear that you want to try this! I'm not sure what happened to this link (can you share the documentation page where you found this problem, please?), but you should be able to get what you need directly from this git repository https://github.com/carthurs/CRIMSONPythonModules - and you may find the documentation here to be useful https://crimsonpythonmodules.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Best,
Chris

arshkum...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2021, 6:39:09 AM9/18/21
to CRIMSON Users
Thanks for the reply! I will try and use this GitHub repository and see if it helps me out. The documentation page that is having this issue:

Screenshot (125).png

For more reference, I have attached an image. If you click on the link associated with CRIMSONModuleTemplate then you will reach the page I had sent earlier.

--
Arsh Kumbhat