How are you all using CRIMSON? A Request from the Developers

Chris Arthurs

May 15, 2020, 5:39:12 AM5/15/20
to CRIMSON Users
Dear CRIMSON Users,

I hope that you are all keeping well.

I'm writing to ask how you are using CRIMSON, and for what types of projects.

In the UK, we are currently assessing the impact of all university research over the last seven years, and CRIMSON has been selected for detailed assessment.

We are interested in all feedback, but industrial and clinically-oriented research details will be particularly useful.

Response template:
--------------------------------------
CRIMSON use category
(e.g. academic/clinical/industrial):

Project title and/or a very brief project description:
(e.g. studying wall shear stress in abdominal aortic aneurysm):

(Optional) Key CRIMSON components:
(e.g. segmentation, simulation, boundary conditions, PC-MRI)

(Optional) Publications resulting from the project:
(just the title will do - I can google it)

(Optional) Any other comments:

Would you be happy for me to contact you directly:
(yes/no)

Best wishes,
Chris

--