Varying wall properties

MC

Aug 13, 2020, 2:38:56 AM8/13/20
to CRIMSON Users
Dear all,

I was wondering if someone can help me. We want to simulate a patched geometrie (see attached images for an example). In green the vessel wall and in pink the patch. I followed the steps in lecture 12 but as I only want the anterior wall and in a specific form it seems that the table options are not sufficient to create the varying properties.

I was wondering; if I write a custom script does this allow for appliance of x,y and z coördinates or does CRIMSON then also only accept x, y or z? Or maybe someone has another way to create the different properties?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Maartje
Screenshot_4.jpg