ImportError: No module named SolverStudies

yu chen

Mar 13, 2022, 9:08:09 AM3/13/22
to CRIMSON Users
Dear all,
When I opened the CRIMSON software, I found the following prompts:

ImportError: No module named SolverStudies
9.44 core.mod.pythonsolversetupSvc.act ERROR: Failed to import solver setup package from builtin/CRIMSONSolver

This error may prevent me from using the "Setup solver" function.
I am using the latest version (CRIMSON-2022.02.04-win64-trial and CRIMSON_Flowsolver_1.5.3_2022.02.04-installpath).
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I really need your help. Thanks!1.PNG2.png3.png