Modelling drug distibution

Hester

Jun 7, 2020, 1:44:17 PM6/7/20
to CRIMSON Users
Hi,
for a project for my studies, I'm modelling the distribution of drugs from an IV to a site of infection in the gut. I'm now working with a simple jpg file. In order to make a good segmentation. however, it seems I need a 3D file to get a coronal view(correct me if I'm wrong!). Is there maybe a site that has a few demo files for using the CRIMSON software? Or a (comprehensible) way to make my jpg into a 3D file? Help would be much appreciated :)
Thanks in advance!

Chris Arthurs

Jun 9, 2020, 10:39:15 AM6/9/20
to Hester, CRIMSON Users
Dear Hester,

Yes, you need a 3D image to do this properly.

You can make use of the idealised geometry image which is available on our website.

The file is called idealised_bifurcation_with_stenosis.vti, and is in the 02-files folder of the MICCAI 2018 tutorial content, on this page http://www.crimson.software/workshop-granada-2018---2.html

Let us know if you have any problems with that.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris Arthurs, D. Phil.
King's Prize Research Fellow
Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering
King's College London
UK
==
CRIMSON Cardiovascular Modelling Environment: http://www.crimson.software/