Fwd:

1 view

Nirmal Joy

Mar 17, 2015, 4:57:17 AM3/17/15
to cre...@googlegroups.com, crest-22...@googlegroups.com, cre...@googlegroups.com, cres...@googlegroups.com, 19th-batch-crest, crest-18...@googlegroups.com, crest-...@googlegroups.com, cres...@googlegroups.com, crest 15batch, batch1...@googlegroups.com, 14th-bat...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
Here is a list of vacancies in CSIR

Warm Regards,

Mar 19, 2015, 3:32:30 AM3/19/15
to 14th-bat...@googlegroups.com, batch1...@googlegroups.com, crest-18...@googlegroups.com, crest-22...@googlegroups.com, crest-...@googlegroups.com, cre...@googlegroups.com, cre...@googlegroups.com, cres...@googlegroups.com, cres...@googlegroups.com, 19th-batch-crest, crest15pgccpd
Dear friends,
Sorry for the confusion. Here is the pdf file with the CSIR vacancies.

Sorry sir. I have attached the above mentioned pdf file with this mail.

--
PRAVEEN.S
PROJECT ASSISTANT ( PA-633)
CSIR - CENTRE FOR MATHEMATICAL MODELLING AND COMPUTER SIMULATION (CMMACS)
BANGALORE
INDIA
Advt_web.pdf