CREMS relaxed playing session 12 February 2023

1 view

CREMS President

Jan 28, 2023, 5:04:37 PM1/28/23
to News and Announcements List
Dear members and friends,
Happy New Year to you all!
I am delighted to report that CREMS is kicking off 2023 with a relaxed playing session on Sunday 12 February 2023 from 2-4 pm at the Ainslie Arts Centre. Both members and non-members are very welcome at these sessions which aim to provide a relaxed an enjoyable session with music provided by our session leaders, Kellie-Ann Kerrin and Sylvia Shanahan.

Kelli-Ann will be leading the 12 February session and will send out in advance the PDF music (for you to print and bring along) and other information.  If you would like to come along please let Kelli-Ann know via email (address below). This will help me with music selection. Also If you are joining, it would be appreciated if you would pay $10 to the CREMS Bank account - Name: CREMS Inc. BSB: 062919 Account No. 0091 4093

Please do also keep Sunday 16 April in your forward calendars for our second relaxed playing session that will be led by Sylvia.  Your $10 will cover that session too.

We hope to get a crowd in to enjoy playing some beautiful recorder music 🙂.

If any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes
Kate
--
Kate Jorgenson