Need help convincing FreshBooks take my data elsewhere

Bryan Buchanan

Oct 7, 2012, 5:56:30 PM10/7/12
to credit-card-da...@googlegroups.com
Due to a lack of recent development, an uncertain API future, higher expense, and last-but-certainly-not-least, lack of PCI-compliant API implementation methods, I'm finding myself needed to move my subscription-based business's payment service from FreshBooks to somewhere else.

I've spoke with FreshBooks about this, and they acknowledge the issue, say they'd be willing to export the data for me, but say they that they do not have the development resources to do this for me at the time and that it could take months, if it happens at all.

Does anyone have any tips for adding a little friendly pressure on them? My business is being held hostage in a way, although it's accidental on their part.