We're going to get this rolling.

Sygma

Sep 20, 2008, 10:05:29 AM9/20/08
to Creative Crew
Hi everyone!

We are about to start working on projects again! yesssssssss
What do you guys think about starting fresh with a new, simpler
project?
I'll post the meeting schedule as soon as we make it up...if you have
times you can't be around (in the evening) let us know.

--Ann

DRa9...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2008, 11:50:11 AM9/21/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ann:

It sounds awesome. I've been curious to what happened the first project, which has been put on the back burner for a while, heheh. I hope there are more members who get involved in this--or whatever new ideas we come up with.

I'm usually on campus every week day and available anytime after 2pm, but sometimes, usually on Thursdays, I have a group meet with my workshop group. The meetings don't usually last long unless there is something big we need to talk about. Other than that it's just project work time, just let me know when we'll have our meets and I'll try my best to make time for them.

Thanks
-Tim