Any artists out there?

1 view

Sygma

Aug 24, 2008, 1:21:31 PM8/24/08
to Creative Crew
hey guys!! After a brief interim to help the family (that goodness
that's over lawl) I'm going to be heading back to Orlando. Lets create
something! :-]

DRa90NBoi

Aug 24, 2008, 1:38:05 PM8/24/08
to Creative Crew
Heheh, hey. I'm still attending UCF, so I guess I'm still up for it,
but really depends on my workload. See you guys around.

- Tim

Ann Beaver

Aug 24, 2008, 1:38:58 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
What classes are you taking?
Glad to see your here Tim :]

DRa9...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2008, 1:48:14 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking Animation Workshop and Intermediate Drawing. I also have an Independent study with Charlie Abraham, and possibly Carla Poindexter, if there is an opening for it. I was signed up for Advanced Animation, but the school dropped it because of a low number of people signed up--at this rate, I don't know when I'll graduate...

Aside from that, I might also sign up for a job, working as a graphic designer for the school--once again, dependent on my work load. I have to see how this all fits together and how much work I'll end up having on a weekly basis, but I don't mind being a part of the projects this club is having. I just wish there was more time in the day, you know? Heheh.

Ann Beaver

Aug 24, 2008, 3:55:16 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
I hear you...I'm working through Texas Tech outreach education so I can do the classes while working in Orlando. I'm not sure if I will find a media job (that would be ideal) but as long as I have something...lol....let me know if you see any interesting media jobs open up.

Who do you have for Intermediate?

DRa9...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2008, 4:07:56 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
No prob, I'll be sure to give you a heads up if I run into any.

I have George Donald for Intermediate Drawing. I heard his class was fun and he rarely assigns homework, besides a sketchbook assignment. So if there's no homework for the class, that'd help out a lot--I would have more time to work on other things.