looking to hire 2d artist

1 view

Dr. McDaniel

Aug 24, 2008, 8:57:02 PM8/24/08
to Creative Crew
Hi Guys,

I am (was?) the faculty sponsor for this club -- not sure if it is
still an official UCF club or not, but maybe someone can fill me in.
Anyway, best of luck on your projects this semester.

I am writing b/c I am looking for a talented 2d artist to work on a
project this semester to build a Flash game for a client (we have
Flash folks already, but need an artist). If anyone knows of someone
who fits the bill and is looking for a job, please let me know. The
work will involve developing symbols, characters, and objects for a
student life simulation (so, typical art would be students,
professors, dorm rooms, computers, etc.). The pay is between $12 and
$15 DOE and I need someone about 20 hours a week through December.

Please have interested students email me with a current resume and
portfolio and I will email back to set up interviews for qualified
candidates.

Note: I can only hire current UCF students for this project.

Also -- I am teaching game design again this semester, so if anyone
would like to speak to my class about your projects here, just let me
know!

Best,

Rudy

Rudy McDaniel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, UCF Digital Media
ru...@mail.ucf.edu

Ann Beaver

Aug 24, 2008, 9:21:11 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rudy?

How is it going?! I'm actually coming back to UCF, I had to leave for about nine months to take care of my mom but I'm coming back and I DESPERATELY need a job. You know me, highly motivated, fast learner, team player. Would like my resume or samples of my work?

Thanks so much!
Ann Beaver

Rudy McDaniel

Aug 24, 2008, 9:32:15 PM8/24/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ann,

I would love to see your work.  The only stipulation is that you must be a currently enrolled UCF student.  As long as this is the case, then yes, please send along your work.

Best,

Rudy

William Chang

Aug 26, 2008, 6:47:00 AM8/26/08
to Creative Crew
Hey Rudy,
You are our faculty sponsor for this organization and we got nobody to
replace you. :)

Even tough I am busier than ever, I'm looking forward to activating
this organization for UCF this semester, Fall 2008. So, I'll be
needing signatures from you all soon (including Ann).

Sincerely,
William Chang
http://www.babybluebox.com/blog/
> r...@mail.ucf.edu

Rudy McDaniel

Aug 26, 2008, 9:03:29 PM8/26/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

Stop by anytime.  I should be in the office most of the day tomorrow and after around 10:30am on Tuesday.

Best,

RM

Ann Beaver

Aug 26, 2008, 9:08:54 PM8/26/08
to creati...@googlegroups.com
(and try and convince Rudy to give meh the job...just kidding :-P....)