Message from the folks at Hackerspace SG

Ivan Chew

Nov 3, 2013, 12:17:52 PM11/3/13
to creativecomm...@googlegroups.com

We received this request, from our friends at Hackerspace SG, to repost this message. The good folks at Hackerspace SG has very kindly supported our CC-SG meetups previously. We hope you will consider supporting them, in their attempt to raise funds to make a move to their new home. Read on, and thank you.

[1] http://on.fb.me/1aT8yfQ

<begin message>

Hello fellow hackers and friends of HackerspaceSG,

HackerspaceSG has served as a home for hackers for the past four years since its founding in 2009. This year, we are unable to renew the lease at our current premises, 70A Bussorah Street, and are now in the process of looking for a new home. In order to fund the move and to continue serving the community, HackerpsaceSG has launched a fund raising campaign. We hope that you will support our cause and pledge to a membership at http://goo.gl/nOo4Fr

<end of message>

--
"Every Book its Reader; Every Reader his Book"