Sharing about FOSSASIA 2016: maybe time for another CC event?

Luther Goh Lu Feng

Feb 14, 2016, 2:24:25 AM2/14/16
to creativecomm...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I am one of the volunteer organisers of FOSSASIA 2016[1]. As there is a fair bit of synergy between opensource and creative commons, I thought of sharing this event here for anyone interested in submitting talk proposals.

Or if you even want to have a meetup close to the conference date, it will be great. Maybe something similar to the joint-cc seminar with edsg?

I can also help you get community discount codes. Please let me know.

-- Luther
[1]
http://fossasia.org/

Ivan Chew

Feb 15, 2016, 11:49:44 AM2/15/16
to creativecomm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Luther,
For now, I don't have specific ideas re: a meet up along the lines of the previous cc-edsg seminar. But we can chat more in a separate email. Will PM you.

If you prefer to put ideas here, that's fine as well.

Cheers,
Ivan