any progress?

guido...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2005, 6:38:28 PM11/19/05
to Creative Commons West Africa
Well, I haven't heard much from anyone since the CC conference in SA.
I've tried my best by sharing my ideas, but maybe someone else will
have more luck with it later.

For now, I can't devote any more time to this. Take care, people!

-- G.

Victor Mokeba

Nov 21, 2005, 4:09:26 AM11/21/05
to creativecommo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks G,

Sorry for the silence though the truth is one receives updates from Heather and Chris from time to time.

I am trying to come up with a survey in one of our universities to find out what (if at all )they know may knwo of the cc and if they will like to adhere to any of cc's proposed options. The results may organising something to educate and launch cc here in Cameroon. Unfortunately, one is so entangled with work that I have not even started drafting the questionnaire.

Copyrighting is a serious issue in Cameroon as creators seem to stick to the old school (especially our musicians.)

Thanks for the brief mail as it serves as a reminder to me to do somethings. Accept regards from Cameroon.
Victor Sone Mokeba
guido...@gmail.com wrote:

http://mail.yahoo.com