RE: Creative Commons, West Afroca

AYO KUSAMOTU

Jun 9, 2005, 7:24:05 AM6/9/05
to David Kezio Musoke, Guido Sohne, chris...@creativecommons.org, jon_...@yahoo.com, smoke...@yahoo.com, ha...@humanities.uct.ac.za, cele...@hotmail.com, olivie...@osiris.sn, for...@pdm.wits.ac.za, les...@pobox.com, creativecommo...@googlegroups.com

I'll get back to you by Monday , I will be able to sit
down and read the proposal over the weekend.Sorry
about the delay.
Regards,
Ayo
--- David Kezio Musoke <dmu...@newvision.co.ug>

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/creativecommons-westafrica

> > > Group email:
> > creativecommo...@googlegroups.com
> > >

> <mailto:creativecommo...@googlegroups.com>

> > interested in promoting the
> > > adoption of the Creative Commons by West Africa.
> > >
> > If we cannot, as a group, function as a
> > mini-commons, then we have a
> > very long way to go! Perhaps such a long way to go
> > that we should stop
> > now, if we cannot.
> >
> > I issue a challenge! The proposal does not state
> > what Creative Commons
> > license applies, and bears no marks regarding
> that.
> > Who will be the
> > first to place the proposal under the Creative
> > Commons by modifying the
> > proposal? Who will be the first to adapt the
> > proposal for East Africa?
> > Who will help us derive a budget from what needs
> > be done?
> >
> > -- G.
> >
> > AYO KUSAMOTU wrote:
> >
> > >Creative Commons and the internet could connect
>
> > >Africa.It could be a medium whereby information
> is
> > >shared and business done through it .So much
> could
> > be
> > >done from avoiding the Corrupt Law Enforcement
> > Agents
> > >by completing transactions over the internet to
> > >sharing intellectual property.I am also thinking
> > that
> > >maybe we could try to join hands with the Eastern
> > >Africa Community?
> > >
> > >Well guys what do you think?
> > >
> > >Guido should try to draw up a chart on a way
> > foward!!.
> > >Regards,
> > >

> > >--- David Kezio Musoke <dmu...@newvision.co.ug>

> what