I have a problem

The Artist Formerly known as Bruce in Cleveland

May 29, 2008, 10:55:27 PM5/29/08
with my Nomad Zen Vision M 30 G. when I connect the USB cable to the
original equipment docking adaptor so I can transfer music to it my
system will constantly reboot. and as soon as windows finishes loading,
it will reboot again. I can use the same cable to connect to my Digital
Camera to download pictures without problem, is it a cable problem or is
a software problem, creative was no help since I've had the unit for
approx 2 years. naturally Please reply here