Zen Xtra 30gb

1 view

cordobafish

Aug 2, 2007, 5:36:59 AM8/2/07
I am running Vista Home Premium and since I changed have used Creative
Media Source 3 with no problems and my pc has recognised my Zen Xtra
again no problems.

Suddenly when I booted up a week ago I now get a message saying Nomad
Explorer not connected and when I click on Nomad Explorer in Creative
Media Source 3, I get another message saying Creative media Source has
stopped working.

Device manager recognises Zen Xtra and says everything is ok and
Creative Media Source shows Nomad Explorer when the player is switched
on.

Does anyone know what I can do to get them working again?

Help!!