Getting down to work....

arkestra

Oct 9, 2008, 1:14:10 PM10/9/08
to Creation vs Evolution
OK. Let's keep this simple. It seems to me that everyone wants to
convince everyone else that they are right. This is not necessarily a
bad ting, but i think that we should look at the purposes of these
arguments and see where they're headed.

To this end I would like a couple people who post on here regularly to
answer the following questions.

1. Do you believe in Evolution, creationism, or another genesis. How
sure are you (%)?
2. What do you find as the single (1) biggest evidence supporting your
beliefs?
3. What do you find as the single(1) biggest piece of evidence
denouncing your beliefs?
3. What would it take for you to change your mind? What is the
probability of that happening (%)?

Thank you all very much, and I hope this will eventual shed a little
more light on the situation.

NB - I won't be considering anything else posted in this thread but
answers to these questions. If you would like to discuss these
questions in greater detail, please do so in the "Getting Down To Work
(Discussion)..." thread.